A Theory of Loan Priorities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bolton, Patrick & Jeanne, Olivier, 2005.
"Structuring and Restructuring Sovereign Debt: The Role of Seniority,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bolton & Olivier Jeanne, 2005. "Structuring and Restructuring Sovereign Debt: The Role of Seniority," NBER Working Papers 11071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van 't Veld, Klaas T. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2000.
"Fitting the glass slipper: optimal capital structure in the face of liability,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt5nb497vk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Veld, Klaas T. van 't & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K, 2000. "Fitting the glass slipper: optimal capital structure in the face of liability," CUDARE Working Paper Series 917, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- John Armour & Michael J Whincop, 2005. "The Proprietary Foundations of Corporate Law," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp299, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Stanley D. Longhofer & Stephen R. Peters, 2000. "Protection for whom? creditor conflicts in bankruptcy," Working Paper 9909R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John Armour, 2008. "The Law and Economics Debate about Secured Lending: Lessons for European LawMaking?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp362, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.