Deregulation and the Prevalence of Black Truck Drivers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2011.
"Racial Discrimination and Competition,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1069, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ann Schwarz-Miller & Wayne IL Talley, 2000. "Motor Bus Deregulation and the Gender Wage Gap: A Test of the Becker Hypothesis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 145-156, Spring.
- Florian Lehmer & Johannes Ludsteck, 2012. "Wage Assimilation of Immigrants: Which Factors Close the Gap? â€“ Evidence from Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa12p262, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacqueline Agesa, 1998. "The impact of deregulation on employment discrimination in the trucking industry," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(3), pages 288-303, September.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00718627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline Agesa, 2001. "Deregulation and the Racial Composition of Airlines," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 223-237.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2012.
"Bank deregulation and racial inequality in America,"
Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper
RPA 12-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Levine, Ross & Rubinstein, Yona & Levkov, Alexey, 2014. "Bank Deregulation and Racial Inequality in America," Critical Finance Review, now publishers, vol. 3(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Clémence Berson, 2012.
"Does Competition Induce Hiring Equity?,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clémence Berson, 2012. "Does Competition Induce Hiring Equity ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00718627, HAL.
- James Peoples & Wayne Talley, 2002. "Privatization, City Residency, and Black-White Earnings Differentials: Evidence from the Public Transit Sector," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 251-270, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.