United States versus United Shoe Machinery Corporation: On the Merits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel González & Benito Arruñada & Alberto Fernández, 1999.
"Causes of subcontracting: Evidence from panel data on construction firms,"
Economics Working Papers
428, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gonzalez-Diaz, Manuel & Arrunada, Benito & Fernandez, Alberto, 2000. "Causes of subcontracting: evidence from panel data on construction firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 167-187, June.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007.
"Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model,"
dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Arifovic, Jasmina & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2010. "Learning by doing vs. learning from others in a principal-agent model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1967-1992, October.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis, 2001. "Exclusive Contracts and Market Power: Evidence from Ocean Shipping," CEPR Discussion Papers 2828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Garicano & Luis Vázquez, 1999.
"Contractual allocation of decision rights and incentives: The case of automobile distribution,"
Economics Working Papers
424, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arrunada, Benito & Garicano, Luis & Vazquez, Luis, 2001. "Contractual Allocation of Decision Rights and Incentives: The Case of Automobile Distribution," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 257-84, April.
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007.
NBER Working Papers
12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benito Arrunada, 2000.
"The Quasi-Judicial Role of Large Retailers : An Efficiency Hypothesis of their Relation with Suppliers,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 277-296.
- Benito Arruñada, 2000. "The quasi-judicial role of large retailers: An efficiency hypothesis of their relation with suppliers," Economics Working Papers 445, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David de Meza & Marianno Selvaggi, 2003. "Please Hold me Up: Why Firms Grant Exclusive Dealing Contracts," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/066, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Arruñada Benito & Andonova Veneta, 2008.
"Judges' Cognition and Market Order,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 665-692, December.
- David de Meza & Mariano Selvaggi, 2004. "Exclusive Contracts Foster Relationship-Specific Investment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/105, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Michael Waldman, 2004. "Antitrust Perspectives for Durable-Goods Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benito Arruñada, 2000. "The role of institutions in the contractual process," Economics Working Papers 521, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2003.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Franchise Contracting: Evidence from Panel Data,"
NBER Working Papers
5585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 1999. "The Dynamics of Franchise Contracting: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 1041-1080, October.
- Gillian Hadfield, . "Contract Law is Not Enough: The Many Legal Institutions That Support Contractual Commitments," University of Southern California Legal Working Paper Series usclwps-1003, University of Southern California Law School.
- Jill Boylston Herndon, 2000. "United Shoe Machineryand the Antitrust Significance of “Free” Service," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 301-311, November.
- Ravi Mantena & Ramesh Sankaranarayanan & Siva Viswanathan, 2007. "“Exclusive Licensing in Complementary Network Industries”," Working Papers 07-04, NET Institute, revised Apr 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.