The Extent and Nature of Establishment-Level Diversification in Sixteen U.S. Manufacturing Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003.
"Product Choice and Product Switching,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0594, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Product choice and product switching," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3672, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Redding & Andrew Bernard & Peter Schott, 2005. "Product Choice and Product Switching," Working Papers 05-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Peter K. Schott & Stephen Redding, 2003. "Product Choice and Product Switching," NBER Working Papers 9789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Product Choice and Product Switching," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm381, Yale School of Management.
- Bernard, Andrew & Redding, Stephen J & Schott, Peter, 2003. "Product Choice and Product Switching," CEPR Discussion Papers 3959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.