Learning by Doing and Dumping in the Semiconductor Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Sangin, 2009. "An empirical evaluation of the 1986 Semiconductor Trade Arrangement," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 349-357, December.
- Ted To, 1996.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
9602001, EconWPA, revised 28 Nov 1998.
- Zulehner, Christine, 2003.
"Testing dynamic oligopolistic interaction: evidence from the semiconductor industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1527-1556, December.
- Christine Zulehner, 1999. "Testing Dynamic Oligopolistic Interaction: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1996.
"Trade Policies and the Semiconductor Industry,"
in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 11-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krupnick, Alan & Mazurek, Janice & Boyd, James, 1998. "Intel's XL Permit: A Framework for Evaluation," Discussion Papers dp-98-11, Resources For the Future.
- Siroën, Jean-Marc, . "Choix de la politique commerciale dans le cas de la concurrence imparfaite," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6629, Paris Dauphine University.
- Siebert, Ralph Bernd, 2010. "Learning-by-Doing and Cannibalization Effects at Multi-Vintage Firms: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," MPRA Paper 24008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvarez, F. & Cerda, E., 2003. "Learning by doing in a T-period production planning: Analytical solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 353-369, October.
- Gruber, Harald, 1996. "Trade policy and learning by doing: the case of semiconductors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 723-739, August.
- Siebert, Ralph, 2003.
"Learning by Doing and Multiproduction Effects Over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph Siebert, 2002. "Learning by Doing and Multiproduction Effects over the Life Cycle: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-23, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Francisco Álvarez & Emilio Cerdá, 1999. "Analytical solution for a class of learning by doing models with multiplicative uncertainty," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Robin, Donald P. & Charles Sawyer, W., 1998. "The ethics of antidumping petitions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 315-328, October.
- Park, Tae-Young & Choung, Jae-Yong & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2008. "The Cross-industry Spillover of Technological Capability: Korea's DRAM and TFT-LCD Industries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2855-2873, December.
- Bode, Eckhardt, 1996. "Ursachen regionaler Wachstumsunterschiede: wachstumstheoretische Erklärungsansätze," Kiel Working Papers 740, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1994.
"Trade Politics and the Semi-conductor Industry,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
92, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- C. Niranjan Rao, 2004. "The role of intellectual property rights in information and communication technologies," Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad Working Papers 61, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, India.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.