Short-run Supply with Capacity Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Labson, B., 1997. "Changing patterns of trade in the world iron ore and steel market: An econometric analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 237-251, June.
- Brendstrup, Bjarne & Paarsch, Harry J. & Solow, John L., 2006. "Estimating market power in the presence of capacity constraints: An application to high-fructose corn sweetener," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 251-267, March.
- Yang, Sheng-Ping, 2005. "Market power and cost efficiency: the case of the US aluminum industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 101-106, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.