Medicaid Drug Formulary Restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rika Onishi Mortimer, 1998. "Demand for Prescription Drugs: The Effects of Managed Care Pharmacy Benefits," HEW 9802002, EconWPA.
- Chebbi, Houssem Eddine & Boujelbene, Younes & Ayadi, Inès, .
"Investigating Generic and Brand Name Pharmaceutical’s Market Shares and Prices in Tunisia,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine
urn:hdl:123456789/3608, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Ines Ayadi & Houssem Eddine Chebbi & Younes Boujelbene, 2009. "Investigating Generic And Brand Name Pharmaceutical’S Market Shares And Prices In Tunisia," Working Papers 497, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2009.
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever, 1993. "Pricing, Patent Loss and the Market For Pharmaceuticals," NBER Working Papers 3803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith K. Hellerstein, 1994. "The Demand for Post-Patent Prescription Pharmaceuticals," NBER Working Papers 4981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundin, Douglas, 2000. "Moral hazard in physician prescription behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 639-662, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.