Daily Newspaper Advertising Rates, Local Media Cross-Ownership, Newspaper Chains, and Media Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindstädt, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2012.
"Newspaper vs. online advertising - Is there a niche for newspapers in modern advertising markets?,"
Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers
73, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Nadine Lindstädt & Oliver Budzinski, 2011. "Newspaper vs. Online Advertising – Is There a Niche for Newspapers in Modern Advertising Markets?," Working Papers 113/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José Manuel Vidal-Sanz, 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb132002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lehmann, Erik & Weigand, Jürgen, 1998. "Scale Economics, Market Power, and Pricing Behavior Evidence from German Newspaper and Magazine Publishing," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 14, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- van Kranenburg, Hans & Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2002. "Survival in a Concentrating Industry: The Case of Daily Newspapers in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralf Dewenter & Ulrich Kaiser, 2006. "Horizontale Fusionen auf zweiseitigen Märkten am Beispiel von Printmedien," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(3), pages 335-353, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.