Voting in Corporate Law
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarig, Oded H. & Talmor, Eli, 1997. "In defense of defensive measures," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 277-297, June.
- Santella, Paolo & Baffi, Enrico & Drago, Carlo & Lattuca, Dino, 2008. "A Comparative Analysis of the Legal Obstacles to Institutional Investor Activism in Europe and in the US," MPRA Paper 8929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & Christopher C. Geczy & David K. Musto & Adam V. Reed, 2004. "How and Why do Investors Trade Votes, and What Does it Mean?," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-23, CIRANO.
- Jean-Jacques Hamon, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 175-209.
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2006. "Takeover laws and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4029, The World Bank.
- Choi, Stephen J. & Talley, Eric L., 2001. "A Defense of Shareholder Favoritism," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1z97645j, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Ernst Maug & Bilge Yilmaz, . "Two-Class Voting: A Mechanism for Conflict Resolution?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ernst Maug & Bilge Yilmaz, 2002. "Two-Class Voting: A Mechanism for Conflict Resolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1448-1471, December.
- Zdravko Todorovic & Igor Todorovic, 2012. "Compliance With Modern Legislations Of Corporate Governance And Its Implementation In Companies," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 309-318.
- Hamon, Jacques, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9321, Paris Dauphine University.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2002. "Les actionnaires salariés," Working Papers FARGO 1021101, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Cox, Steven R. & Roden, Dianne M., 2002. "The source of value of voting rights and related dividend promises," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 337-351, October.
- Arena, Matteo P. & Ferris, Stephen P., 2007. "When managers bypass shareholder approval of board appointments: Evidence from the private security market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 485-510, September.
- Quôc Thai Huynh, 2010. "Les déterminants de l’activisme des actionnaires minoritaires:insuffisance de gouvernance affichée ou de résultats financiers?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(3), pages 95-114., September.
- Mikami, Kazuhiko, 1999. "Proxy contests and corporate democracy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 353-371, December.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Grant, C. Terry, 1999. "Corporate governance and shareholder patience," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 29-34.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1987.
"One Share/One Vote and The Market for Corporate Control,"
440, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1988. "One share-one vote and the market for corporate control," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 175-202, January.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1987. "One Share/One Vote and the Market for Corporate Control," NBER Working Papers 2347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karpov, A., 2012. "Corporate Board Elections and Company's Performance," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 10-25.
- Xu, Xijia, 2009. "Aligning debt and equity claimant interests: Evidence from dual claim investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2227-2240, December.
- Khachaturyan, Arman, 2006. "The One-Share-One-Vote Controversy in the EU," ECMI Papers 1203, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Weber, Joseph & Joos, Peter & Balachandran, Sudhakar, 2004. "Do Voting Rights Matter: Evidence From the Adoption of Equity-based Compensation Plans," Working papers 4442-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ernst Maug & Bilge Yilmaz, . "Two-Class Voting: A Mechanism for Conflict Resolution?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Teall, John L., 1997. "The one-share-one-vote-rule and managerial compensation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 211-223.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.