Comments on the Structure of Ownership and the Theory of the Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Becker & Henrik Cronqvist & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach, 2009.
"Estimating the Effects of Large Shareholders Using a Geographic Instrument,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
10-028, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2010.
- Becker, Bo & Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Large Shareholders Using a Geographic Instrument," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 907-942, September.
- Becker, Bo & Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger, 2008. "Estimating the Effects of Large Shareholders Using a Geographic Instrument," Working Paper Series 2008-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bo Becker & Henrik Cronqvist & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Large Shareholders Using a Geographic Instrument," NBER Working Papers 17393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Bo & Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2008. "Estimating the Effects of Large Shareholders Using a Geographic Instrument," SIFR Research Report Series 64, Institute for Financial Research.
- Christoph Kaserer & Benjamin Moldenhauer, 2008.
"Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany,"
Review of Managerial Science,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Moldenhauer, Benjamin, 2006. "Insider ownership and corporate performance: evidence from Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2005-01, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Laarni Bulan & Paroma Sanyal, 2011. "Incentivizing managers to build innovative firms," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 267-283, May.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Robina Iqbal, 2010.
"Corporate Governance in Pakistan: Corporate Valuation, Ownership and Financing,"
2010:57, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Robina Iqbal, 2010. "Corporate Governance in Pakistan : Corporate Valuation, Ownership and Financing," Governance Working Papers 22830, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robert Campbell & Chinmoy Ghosh & Milena Petrova & C. Sirmans, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Performance in the Market for Corporate Control: The Case of REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 451-480, May.
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2011. "Les augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés en France - Employee Equity Issue:Evidence from France," Working Papers CREGO 1110603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Manoranjan Pattanayak Author- Workplace-Name: CRISIL LIMITED & Manoj Pant, . "Corporate Governance, Competition and Firm Performance: Evidence from India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-07, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Vincent O. Ongore & Peter O. K’Obonyo, 2011. "Effects of Selected Corporate Governance Characteristics on Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Kenya," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 99-122, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.