The Modern Corporation and Private Property: A Reappraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turnbull, Shann, 1998. "Should ownership last forever?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 341-363.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Robina Iqbal, 2010.
"Corporate Governance in Pakistan : Corporate Valuation, Ownership and Financing,"
Governance Working Papers
22830, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Robina Iqbal, 2010. "Corporate Governance in Pakistan: Corporate Valuation, Ownership and Financing," PIDE-Working Papers 2010:57, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Macintosh, John C. C., 1999. "The issues, effects and consequences of the Berle-Dodd debate, 1931-1932," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-153, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.