The Impact of Input Regulation: The Case of the U.S. Dental Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Marvasti, 2000. "Waiting Time and Production Uncertainty in Medical Services," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 115-135, May.
- Diop, Hamady & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 1995.
"Technology And Management In Mauritanian Cephalopod Fisheries,"
31686, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Diop, Hamady & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 1996. "Technology And Management In Mauritanian Cephalopod Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 11(2).
- Tanya Wanchek & Terance J. Rephann & William Shobe, 2011. "Oral Health and the Dental Care Workforce in Southwest Virginia," Reports 2011-03, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Terance J. Rephann & Tanya Wanchek, 2012. "Filling the Gaps: Dentist Disparities along the Rural Urban Continuum," Working Papers 2012-02, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.