Payola in Radio and Television Broadcasting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Connolly & Alan Krueger, 2005.
"Rockonomics: The Economics of Popular Music,"
878, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Adam Rennhoff, 2010. "The Consequences of “Consideration Payments”: Lessons from Radio Payola," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Crain, W. Mark & Tollison, Robert D., 1997. "Economics and the architecture of popular music," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 185-205, February.
- Horan, Stephen M. & Johnsen, D. Bruce, 2008. "Can third-party payments benefit the principal?: The case of soft dollar brokerage," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 56-77, March.
- Keith Acheson & christopher Maule & E. Filleul, 1996.
"Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
97-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule & Elizabet Filleul, 1996. "Cultural entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2010.
"Persuasion by Cheap Talk,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2361-82, December.
- Adam D. Rennhoff, 2009. "The Competitive Effects of “Consideration Payments”: Lessons from Radio Payola," Working Papers 200904, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2010. "File Sharing and Copyright," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 19-55 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Richard Watt, 2006. "How To Best Ensure Remuneration For Creators In The Market For Music? Copyright And Its Alternatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 513-545, 09.
- J. Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2013. "Exclusive Dealing: Before Bork, and Beyond," Working Papers 2013-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- D. Johnsen, 2009. "The Ethics of “Commercial Bribery”: Integrative Social Contract Theory Meets Transaction Cost Economics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 791-803, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.