The Beneficiaries of Trucking Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Zingales, 1997.
"Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
6273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Zingales, 1998. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 905-938, 06.
- Zingales, Luigi, 1998. "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Zingales, . "Survival of the Fittest or the Fattest? Exit and Financing in the Trucking Industry," CRSP working papers 336, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Robert Michaels, 1988. "The design of rent-seeking competitions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2013.
"Antitrust and Regulation,"
in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 25-61
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Alexis, 1982. "The applied theory of regulation: Political economy at the Interstate Commerce Commission," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 5-27, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Keeler, 1984. "Theories of regulation and the deregulation movement," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 103-145, January.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Halcoussis, Dennis & Johnston, Linda & Lowenberg, Anton D., 2000. "Regulatory barriers to entry in the healthcare industry: the case of alternative medicine," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 485-502.
- Michel Boucher, 1986. "L'inspiration americaine de la dereglementation en transport routier. (With English summary.)," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(1), pages 189-201, March.
- Ann P. Bartel & Lacy Glenn Thomas, 1985. "Predation through Regulation: The Wage and Profit Impacts of OSHA and EPA," NBER Working Papers 1660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Dougan & James Snyder, 1990.
"Interest-Group Politics under Majority Rule,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
62, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Burton Abrams & William Dougan, 1986. "The effects of constitutional restraints on governmental spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 101-116, January.
- Marcus Alexis, 1984. "Politics and economics," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 9-24, June.
- David Card, 1989.
"Deregulation and Labor Earnings in the Airline Industry,"
627, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1996. "Deregulation and Labor Earnings in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 5687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Daly & Thomas Mayor, 1986. "Equity, efficiency and environmental quality," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 141-159, January.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Guy, Frederick, 2012. "What Are Over-the-Road Truckers Paid For? Evidence from an Exogenous Regulatory Change on the Role of Social Comparisons and Work Organization in Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 6375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaunt, Clive & Black, Terry, 1994. "The Unanticipated Effects of the Industry Commission's Recommendations on the Regulation of the Taxi Cab Industry," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 151-170.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.