An Economic Study of U.S. Aircraft Hijacking, 1961-1976
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmood, Sultan, 2013. "Terrorism and the macroeconomy: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 44546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Nasir & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2011. "War on Terror: Do Military Measures Matter? Empirical Analysis of Post 9/11 Period in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35635, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2011.
- Ronald Wintrobe, 2006. "Extremism, Suicide Terror, and Authoritarism," ICER Working Papers 8-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Peter Phillips, 2011. "Terrorists’ Equilibrium Choices When No Attack Method is Riskless," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 129-141, June.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Todd Sandler, 2011. "Immigration policy and counterterrorism," Working Papers 2011-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Claude Berrebi & Jordan Ostwald, 2011. "Earthquakes, hurricanes, and terrorism: do natural disasters incite terror?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 383-403, December.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 2005. "Information Cascades and Observational Learning," Working Paper Series 2005-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Martin Gassebner & Simon Luechinger, 2011.
"Lock, stock, and barrel: a comprehensive assessment of the determinants of terror,"
Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 235-261, December.
- Martin Gassebner & Simon Luechinger, 2011. "Lock, Stock, and Barrel: A Comprehensive Assessment of the Determinants of Terror," CESifo Working Paper Series 3550, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2002. "Terrorism and the state," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-15, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- S. Blomberg & Khusrav Gaibulloev & Todd Sandler, 2011. "Terrorist group survival: ideology, tactics, and base of operations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 441-463, December.
- Eric van Um & Daniela Pisoiu, 2011. "Effective Counterterrorism: What Have We Learned so Far?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 55, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.