Adam Smith and the Self-Interest Axiom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011.
"Keynes’s missing axioms,"
31179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Scrap the lot and start again," MPRA Paper 29812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012.
"Zur axiomatischen Einheit von Kreislauf-,Geld-, Preis- und Verteilungstheorie
[The axiomatic unity of circuit, money, price and distribution]," MPRA Paper 44313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan L. Boulier & Jack W. Wilson, 1982. "The Division of Labor is Limited to the Extent of the Market: A Test of the Hypothesis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 301-307, Oct-Dec.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.