The Demand for and Supply of Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buetzer, Sascha & Jordan, Christina & Stracca, Livio, 2013. "Macroeconomic imbalances: a question of trust?," Working Paper Series 1584, European Central Bank.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Stephen M. Miller, 2000.
"Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency,"
2000-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2002.
- Georgios Chortareas & Stephen Miller, 2004. "Optimal Central Banker Contracts and Common Agency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 131-155, October.
- Wolfgang Fautz, 1978. "Verteilungskampfhypothesen der Inflation. Eine kritische Übersicht," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 114(II), pages 163-183, June.
- Dang T. Tran, 1987. "A Conflict Model of Stagflation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 7-18, Jan-Mar.
- Cargill, Thomas F. & Parker, Elliott, 2004. "Price deflation and consumption: central bank policy and Japan's economic and financial stagnation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 493-506, June.
- William Ricardo de Sá, 1998. "Repensando os jogos de política econômica com governos sinceramente estabilizadores," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td122, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Michael Parkin, 2013. "Central Bank Laws and Monetary Policy Outcomes: A Three Decade Perspective," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20131, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Wolfgang Fautz, 1981. "A Simple Dynamic Model of Autonomous Wage Policy, Price Expectations, and Monetary Accommodation," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 117(I), pages 25-40, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1985. "The Conduct of Domestic Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.