Competition, Monopoly, and the Organization of Government in Metropolitan Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosen Valchev & Antony Davies, 2009. "Transparency, Performance, and Agency Budgets: A Rational Expectations Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2009-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Landon, Stuart, 1999. "Education costs and institutional structure," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 327-345, June.
- Alexander Fink & Richard Wagner, 2013. "Political entrepreneurship and the formation of special districts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 427-439, June.
- Doessel, Darrel & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003.
"The Demand for Current Public Expenditure in Fiji: Theory and Empirical Results,"
50392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doessel, Darrel & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003. "The Demand for Current Public Expenditure in Fiji: Theory and Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 50391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scorsone, Eric, 2007. "School District and Municipal Reorganization: Research Findings & Policy Proposals," Staff Papers 6543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Austin, D. Andrew, 1998. "A positive model of special district formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 103-122, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.