Competition, Monopoly, and the Organization of Government in Metropolitan Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodolfo Gonzalez & Stephen Mehay, 1987. "Municipal annexation and local monopoly power," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 245-255, January.
- Kenneth Greene, 1982. "The median voter and his elasticity of substitution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 283-289, January.
- Stephen Mehay, 1981. "The expenditure effects of municipal annexation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 53-62, January.
- Scorsone, Eric, 2007. "School District and Municipal Reorganization: Research Findings & Policy Proposals," Staff Papers 6543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Rosen Valchev & Antony Davies, 2009. "Transparency, Performance, and Agency Budgets: A Rational Expectations Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2009-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Stephen Mehay, 1984. "The effect of governmental structure on special district expenditures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 339-348, January.
- Rodolfo Gonzalez & Roger Folsom & Stephen Mehay, 1989. "Bureaucracy, publicness and local government expenditures revisited: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 71-77, July.
- Doessel, Darrel & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003.
"The Demand for Current Public Expenditure in Fiji: Theory and Empirical Results,"
50392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doessel, Darrel & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003. "The Demand for Current Public Expenditure in Fiji: Theory and Empirical Results," MPRA Paper 50391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Blewett, 1984. "Off-budget activities of local government: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 205-211, January.
- Shirley Kress, 1989. "Niskanen effects in the California Community Colleges," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Mark Schneider, 1989. "Intercity competition and the size of the local public work force," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 253-265, December.
- Samuel Staley & John Blair, 1995. "Institutions, quality competition and public service provision: The case of public education," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 21-33, December.
- Dolores Martin & James Schmidt, 1983. "Expenditure effects of metropolitan tax base sharing: A public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 175-186, January.
- Thomas Dilorenzo, 1981. "The expenditure effects of restricting competition in local public service industries: The case of special districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 569-578, January.
- Thomas DiLorenzo, 1982. "Utility profits, fiscal illusion, and local public expenditures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 243-252, January.
- Austin, D. Andrew, 1998. "A positive model of special district formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 103-122, January.
- Landon, Stuart, 1999. "Education costs and institutional structure," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 327-345, June.
- Kenneth Greene, 1984. "Sequential referenda and bureaucratic man," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 77-82, January.
- Laura Langbein, 1982. "The Section 8-Existing Housing program's administrative fee structure: A formal model of bureau behavior with empirical evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 371-386, January.
- Alexander Fink & Richard Wagner, 2013. "Political entrepreneurship and the formation of special districts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 427-439, June.
- Dean Stansel, 2012. "Competition, knowledge, and local government," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Robert Mackay, 1981. "Strategic arms limitation treaties and innovations in weapons technology," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.