Marshall on Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan Trullén, 2010. "Giacomo Becattini and the Marshall's method. A Schumpeterian approach," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1003, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Harnay, Sophie & Marciano, Alain, 2009.
"Posner, Economics And The Law: From “Law And Economics” To An Economic Analysis Of Law,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(02), pages 215-232, June.
- Alain Marciano & Sophie Harnay, 2008. "Posner, Economics and the Law: from Law and Economics to an Economic Analysis of Law," ICER Working Papers 09-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ingrid H. Rima, 1986. "The Peculiarities of Labor Markets and the Residuum," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 158-174, Apr-Jun.
- Cassata, Francesco & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2011. "A transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity. Marshall's problem revisited," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 122-136.
- Cerulli Giovanni, 2005. "Ottimizzazione versus Razionalità Procedurale: un'analisi del dibattito sulla natura della scelta razionale in economia," CESMEP Working Papers 200501, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.