The Antitrust Task Force Deconcentration Recommendation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Harry Bloch, 2000. "Adjustment of Profits: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Empirica, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 157-173, June.
- Hans G. Monissen, 1975. ""Economics and the Public Purpose" - Some, Discussion Points Related to Chapter Three of John K.Galbraith's Homonymous Book," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 111(III), pages 317-336, September.
- Monissen, Hans G., 1974. "Economics and the public purpose: Some discussion points related to chapter three of John K. Galbraith's homonymous book," Discussion Papers, Series 1 50, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen & Schrader, Klaus, 1993. "Wohlfahrtseffekte von Rüstungs- und Raumfahrtausgaben: Das Beispiel der Vereinigten Staaten," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 783, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bruce Yandle, 1988. "Antitrust actions and the budgeting process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 263-275, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.