Conglomerates: The Rhetoric and the Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brenner, Gabrielle A. & Brenner, Reuven, 1989. "Les innovations et la Loi sur la concurrence," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(1), pages 146-162, mars.
- Kalyn Coatney & Sherrill Shaffer, 2012. "Coerced Reciprocal Dealing and the Leverage Theory," CAMA Working Papers 2012-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.