Labor Market Monopsony
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Tabasso, 2009.
"Temporary Contracts and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market,"
Economics Discussion Papers
675, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Tabasso, 2011. "Temporary Contract and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tabasso, Domenico, 2011. "Temporary Contracts and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Behaghel & Julie Moschion, 2011.
"Skilled labor supply, IT-based technical change and job instability,"
PSE Working Papers
- Behaghel, Luc & Moschion, Julie, 2012. "Skilled Labor Supply, IT-Based Technical Change and Job Instability," IZA Discussion Papers 6839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013.
"The cyclical behaviour of employers' monopsony power and workers' wages,"
89, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Employers' Monopsony Power and Workers' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dale T. Mortensen, 2010. "Dynamic Monopsonistic Competition and Labor Market Equilibrium," 2010 Meeting Papers 164, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.