Labor Market Monopsony
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behaghel, Luc & Moschion, Julie, 2012.
"Skilled Labor Supply, IT-Based Technical Change and Job Instability,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Behaghel & Julie Moschion, 2011. "Skilled labor supply, IT-based technical change and job instability," PSE Working Papers halshs-00646595, HAL.
- Domenico Tabasso, 2009.
"Temporary Contracts and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market,"
Economics Discussion Papers
675, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Tabasso, 2011. "Temporary Contract and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tabasso, Domenico, 2011. "Temporary Contracts and Monopsony Power in the UK Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dale T. Mortensen, 2010. "Dynamic Monopsonistic Competition and Labor Market Equilibrium," 2010 Meeting Papers 164, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elke Wolf, 2014. "The German Part-Time Wage Gap: Bad News for Men," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 663, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2013. "Are Sticky Prices Costly? Evidence From The Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 18860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013.
"The cyclical behaviour of employers' monopsony power and workers' wages,"
89, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Employers' Monopsony Power and Workers' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.