Systematic Misreporting and Effects of Income Maintenance Experiments on Work Effort: Evidence from the Seattle-Denver Experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brownstone, David & Velletta, Robert G., 1996. "Modeling Earnings Measurement Error: A Multiple Imputation Approach," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2t08s22q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility of Migrants : Is There a Gender Gap?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 815, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Fortin & Thomas Lemieux & Pierre Frechette, 1990.
"An Empirical Model of Labor Supply in the Underground Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
3392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fortin, B. & Lemieux, T. & Frechette, P., 1990. "An Empirical Model Of Labor Supply In The Underground Economy.," Papers 9005, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Peter Lindert, 2003.
"Why The Welfare State Looks Like a Free Lunch,"
27, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- V. J. Hotz & J. K. Scholz, . "Measuring Employment and Income for Low-Income Populations with Administrative and Survey Data," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1224-01, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala & Stephen P. Jenkins & Peter Lynn, 2005.
"Validation of Survey Data on Income and Employment: The ISMIE Experience,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
488, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brownstone, David & Valletta, Robert G, 1996. "Modeling Earnings Measurement Error: A Multiple Imputation Approach," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3gb0k9b5, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:fth:prinin:259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin H. David & Christopher R. Bollinger, 2005. "I didn't tell, and I won't tell: dynamic response error in the SIPP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 563-569.
- repec:pri:indrel:639 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.