Price Search in a Product Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 9 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fth:prinin:446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, David M. & Gould, Eric, 2001.
"The Retail Price of Inequality,"
Staff General Research Papers
11922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David M. Frankel, 2000. "The Retail Price of Inequality," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0577, Econometric Society.
- Frankel, D.M., 1996. "The (Retail) Price of Inequality," Papers 23-96, Tel Aviv.
- Awudu Abdulai & Christian Kuhlgatz & Silke Schmitz, 2009. "Empirical investigation of price setting and quantity surcharges in the German food sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 331-350.
- Walters, Rockney G. & Jamil, Maqbul, 2003. "Exploring the relationships between shopping trip type, purchases of products on promotion, and shopping basket profit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Frankel, David M., 1998.
"A Pecuniary Reason for Income Mixing,"
Staff General Research Papers
11925, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- I. Vermeir & P. Van Kenhove, 2004. "The Influence of Need for Closure and Perceived Time Pressure on Search Effort for Price and Promotional Information in a Grocery Shopping Context," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/267, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Karande, Kiran & Lombard, John R, 2005. "Location strategies of broad-line retailers: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 687-695, May.
- Haejeong Kim & Jinhee Kim, 2010. "Information Search for Retirement Plans Among Financially Distressed Consumers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 51-62, March.
- Agrawal, Jagdish & Grimm, Pamela E. & Srinivasan, Narasimhan, 1994. "Quantity Surcharges on Groceries," Research Reports 25179, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.