Post-Purchase Consumer Processes and the Complaining Consumer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 9 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Yuanyuan & Tsang, Alex S.L. & Huang, Minxue & Zhou, Nan, 2014. "Does delaying service-failure resolution ever make sense?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 159-166.
- Alt, Elisabeth & Gelbrich, Katja, 2009. "Beschwerdebehandlung und Nachbeschwerdeverhalten im interkulturellen Kontext," Ilmenauer Schriften zur Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, volume 1, number 12009.
- Katja Gelbrich & Holger Roschk, 2011. "Do complainants appreciate overcompensation? A meta-analysis on the effect of simple compensation vs. overcompensation on post-complaint satisfaction," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 31-47, March.
- Erdogan Haktan Ekiz & Huseyin Arasli, 2007. "Measuring the Impacts of Organizational Responses: Case of Northern Cyprus Hotels," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(3), pages 271-287.
- Goudarzi, Kiane & Borges, Adilson & Chebat, Jean Charles, 2013. "Should retailers pay to bring customers back? The impact of quick response and coupons on purchase outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 665-669.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.