Variety Seeking Behavior: An Interdisciplinary Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 9 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Buchanan, 1988. "A model for repeat paired comparison preference tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 209-221, June.
- Alfnes, Frode & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2009. "Unstable Individual Preferences and Stable Aggregate Demand: French Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Farmed and Wild Cod," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49968, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas Astebro & Peter Thompson, 2007.
"Entrepreneurs: Jacks of all Trades or Hobos?,"
0705, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wright, Vic, 1992. "From Consumer Choice Process To Aggregate Analysis: Marketing Insights For Models Of Meat Demand," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(03), December.
- Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M., 2011. "The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 398-410, July.
- Hussant-Zebian, Rola, 2004. "L’effet des images animées sur la persuasion publicitaire : le rôle médiateur des réponses hédoniques," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4265, Paris Dauphine University.
- Rutger Oest, 2005. "Which Brands Gain Share from Which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 281-304, September.
- Rutger van Oest & Philip Hans Franses, 2003.
"Which Brands gain Share from which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-079/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Oest, R.D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Which brands gain share from which brands? Inference from store-level scanner data," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-076-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Harper Roehm & Michelle Roehm, 2004. "Variety-Seeking and Time of Day: Why Leader Brands Hope Young Adults Shop in the Afternoon, but Follower Brands Hope for Morning," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 213-221, December.
- Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 2005. "Information gain, novelty seeking and travel: a model of dynamic activity-travel behavior under conditions of uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 125-145.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- Gruca, Thomas S. & Klemz, Bruce R., 2003. "Optimal new product positioning: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 621-633, May.
- Liu, Jing & Shively, Gerald & Binkley, James, 2013. "Dietary Diversity in Urban and Rural China: An Endogenous Variety Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149624, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wu, Pei-Hsun & Kao, Danny Tengti, 2011. "Goal orientation and variety seeking behavior: The role of decision task," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 65-72, February.
- Marc Fischer & Peter Leeflang & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Drivers of peak sales for pharmaceutical brands," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 429-460, December.
- Nikolaus Franke & Martin Schreier, 2008. "Product uniqueness as a driver of customer utility in mass customization," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 93-107, June.
- Nanarpuzha, Rajesh, . "Modeling Situational Factors in Variety Seeking Behaviour: An Extension of the Lightning Bolt Model," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-12-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Renaudin, Valérie, 2004. "Mesurer la relation entre espace alloué et ventes pour les rayons d'une enseigne," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1758, Paris Dauphine University.
- Odin, Yorick & Odin, Nathalie & Valette-Florence, Pierre, 2001. "Conceptual and operational aspects of brand loyalty: an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 75-84, August.
- Nobuhiko Terui & Shohei Hasegawa, 2013. "Modeling Preference Change through Brand Satiation," TMARG Discussion Papers 112, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Rutger van Oest & Philip Hans Franses, 2003. "Which Brands gain Share from which Brands? Inference from Store-Level Scanner Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-079/4, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.