A Dynamic Attribute Satiation Model of Variety-Seeking Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 9 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Antonio Ladrón de Guevara-Martínez, 2009. "A state-dependent model of hybrid behavior with rational consumers in the attribute space," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 347-383, September.
- Kokkinaki, Flora, 2000. "Comments on Robert East and Annik Hogg: Advertising for economic change," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 591-598, October.
- Jieyao Ding, 2012. "A Portfolio of Dilemmas: Experimental Evidence on Choice Bracketing in a Mini-Trust Game," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cermak, Gregory W., 1996. "Budget allocation as a measure of potential demand," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 591-613, November.
- Ribeiro, Ricardo, 2010. "Consumer demand for variety: intertemporal effects of consumption, product switching and pricing policies," MPRA Paper 25812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 2005. "Information gain, novelty seeking and travel: a model of dynamic activity-travel behavior under conditions of uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 125-145.
- Park, Sehoon & Jain, Dipak & Krishnamurthi, Lakshman, 1998. "A hierarchical elimination modeling approach for market structure analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 328-350, December.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Amit Pazgal, 1995. "History Dependent Brand Switching: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 1146, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shahar Ayal & Guy Hochman & Dan Zakay, 2011. "Two sides of the same coin: Information processing style and reverse biases," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 6(4), pages 295-306, June.
- Mazursky, David & Vinitzky, Gideon, 2005. "Modifying consumer search processes in enhanced on-line interfaces," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1299-1309, October.
- Hussant-Zebian, Rola, 2004. "L’effet des images animées sur la persuasion publicitaire : le rôle médiateur des réponses hédoniques," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4265, Paris Dauphine University.
- Allender, William J. & Richards, Timothy J., 2009. "Measures of Brand Loyalty," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49536, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Barrena Figueroa, Ramo & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes, 2008. "Abstraction and Product Categories as Explanatory Variables for Food Consumption," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sharma, Piyush & Sivakumaran, Bharadhwaj & Marshall, Roger, 2010. "Impulse buying and variety seeking: A trait-correlates perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 276-283, March.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Pei-Hsun & Kao, Danny Tengti, 2011. "Goal orientation and variety seeking behavior: The role of decision task," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 65-72, February.
- Wesley Hartmann, 2006. "Intertemporal effects of consumption and their implications for demand elasticity estimates," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 325-349, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.