Consumer Acquisition Patterns for Durable Goods: Australian Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ford, John B. & Karande, Kiran W. & Seifert, Bruce M., 1998. "The role of economic freedom in explaining penetration of consumer durables," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 69-86.
- A. Prinzie & D. Van Den Poel, 2003. "Investigating Purchasing Patterns for Financial Services using Markov, MTD and MTDg Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/213, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Paas, Leonard J., 1998. "Mokken scaling characteristic sets and acquisition patterns of durable- and financial products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-376, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.