Consumer Response to In-Store Price Information Environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parguel, Béatrice, 2009. "L’influence de la communication promotionnelle sur le capital de la marque : le cas de la communication promotionnelle en prospectus en grande consommation," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4672 edited by Desmet, Pierre.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012.
"Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation,"
41462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2011. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 36526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Childers, Terry L. & Viswanathan, Madhubalan, 2000. "Representation of Numerical and Verbal Product Information in Consumer Memory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 109-120, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.