Consumer Response to In-Store Price Information Environments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Childers, Terry L. & Viswanathan, Madhubalan, 2000. "Representation of Numerical and Verbal Product Information in Consumer Memory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 109-120, February.
- Parguel, Béatrice, 2009. "L’influence de la communication promotionnelle sur le capital de la marque : le cas de la communication promotionnelle en prospectus en grande consommation," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4672 edited by Desmet, Pierre, December.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012.
"Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation,"
41462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2011. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 36526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.