Inference in Hierarchical Choice Processes from Panel Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phipps Arabie, 1991. "Was euclid an unnecessarily sophisticated psychologist?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 567-587, December.
- Thill, Jean-Claude & Wheeler, Aaron, 1999. "Tree Induction of Spatial Choice Behavior," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa282, European Regional Science Association.
- Matthias Staat & Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Structuring Product-Markets: An Approach Based On Customer Value," Microeconomics 0401002, EconWPA.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1998. "Mixtures of (constrained) ultrametric trees," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 419-443, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.