Design of Subscription Programs for a Performing Arts Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manalo, Alberto B., 1990. "Assessing The Importance Of Apple Attributes: An Agricultural Application Of Conjoint Analysis," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 19(2), October.
- Manalo, Alberto B., 1989. "Benefits Sought by Apple Consumers," Working Papers 115908, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & Agata Leszkiewicz & José M. Vidal-Sanz, 2012. "Reconsidering optimal experimental design for conjoint analysis," Business Economics Working Papers wb121405, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ahlert, Dieter & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Thesing, Miriam, 2006. "Zahlungsbereitschaft im online Handel: Eine empirische Untersuchung mittels der Conjoint Analyse / Ahlert,D. / Evanschitzky, H," Working Papers 34, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Verlegh, Peeter W.J. & Schifferstein, Hendrik N.J. & Wittink, Dick R., 2001. "Range And Number-Of-Levels Effects In Derived And Stated Measures Of Attribute Importance," Mansholt Working Papers 46449, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.