Influences on Married Women's Volunteer Work Participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruna, Bruno & Damiano, Fiorillo, 2009. "Why without Pay? The Intrinsic Motivation between Investment and Consumption in Unpaid Labour Supply," CELPE Discussion Papers 111, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Damiano, Fiorillo, 2008. "Offerta di Attivita' Gratuita in Italia: una analisi micro-econometrica," CELPE Discussion Papers 107, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2008.
"Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 39-59, 02.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, . "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IEW - Working Papers 180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2004. "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IZA Discussion Papers 1045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2004.
"The fallacy of the Good Samaritan: Volunteering as a weird way of making money,"
Economics working papers
2004-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2007. "Volunteering and Income - The Fallacy of the Good Samaritan?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 77-104, 02.
- Bruno, Bruna & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2012. "Why without pay? Intrinsic motivation in the unpaid labour supply," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 659-669.
- Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Degraeve, Zeger, 1997. "The attrition of volunteers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 37-51, April.
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Does volunteer work pay off in the labor market?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 992-1013, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.