The Role of Perception of Time in Consumer Research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 7 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, C & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005.
"An Exploratory Study Using an AIDS Model for Tradeoffs between Time Allocations to Maintenance Activities/Travel and Discretionary Activities/Travel,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt5wk60167, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Chen, Cynthia & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2005. "An Exploratory Study Using an AIDS Model For Tradeoffs Between Time Allocations to Maintenance Activities/Travel and Discretionary Activities/Travel," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2wr907nc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Nie, Winter, 2000. "Waiting: integrating social and psychological perspectives in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 611-629, December.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Kahn, B., 1998. "How Tolerable is Delay? Consumers' Evaluations of Internet Web Sites After Waiting," Discussion Paper 1998-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rajagopal, Priyali & Rha, Jong-Youn, 2009. "The mental accounting of time," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 772-781, October.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Chandon, Jean-Louis & Bergadaa, Michelle, 1984. "Le temps comme intrant des attitudes à l’égard de la sécurité routière : le cas québécois," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(4), pages 495-513, dÃ©cembre.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Culture and age as moderators in the corporate reputation and loyalty relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 966-972, September.
- Holbrook, Morris B. & Gardner, Meryl P., 1998. "How Motivation Moderates the Effects of Emotions on the Duration of Consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 241-252, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.