Innovativeness, Novelty Seeking, and Consumer Creativity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vowles, Nicole & Thirkell, Peter & Sinha, Ashish, 2011. "Different determinants at different times: B2B adoption of a radical innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1162-1168.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2008. "Motivated Consumer Innovativeness: Concept and Measurement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/532, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Roehrich, Gilles, 2004. "Consumer innovativeness: Concepts and measurements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 671-677, June.
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2013. "New and Improved?," Working Papers 2013-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Rosa, José Antonio & Qualls, William J. & Ruth, Julie A., 2014. "Consumer creativity: Effects of gender and variation in the richness of vision and touch inputs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 386-393.
- Chen, Kee Kuo, 2014. "Assessing the effects of customer innovativeness, environmental value and ecological lifestyles on residential solar power systems install intention," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 951-961.
- Citrin, Alka Varma & Stem, Donald Jr. & Spangenberg, Eric R. & Clark, Michael J., 2003. "Consumer need for tactile input: An internet retailing challenge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 915-922, November.
- Muhammad Rizwan & Hamna Sultan & Sadia Parveen & Shumaila Nawaz & Samreen Sattar & Maryam Sana, 2013. "Determinants of Online Shopping and Moderating Role of Innovativeness and Perceived Risk," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 142-159, February.
- Son, Minhee & Han, Kyesook, 2011. "Beyond the technology adoption: Technology readiness effects on post-adoption behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1178-1182.
- Hoffmann, Stefan & Soyez, Katja, 2010. "A cognitive model to predict domain-specific consumer innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 778-785, July.
- Marcati, Alberto & Guido, Gianluigi & Peluso, Alessandro M., 2008. "The role of SME entrepreneurs' innovativeness and personality in the adoption of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1579-1590, October.
- Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J., 2011. "Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 601-609, June.
- LAURENT, Gilles & LAMBERT-PANDRAUD, Raphaëlle, 2006. "Tell me which perfume you wear, I'll tell you how old you are: Modeling the Impact of Consumer age on Product choice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 848, HEC Paris.
- Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten, 2014. "New product adoption in social networks: Why direction matters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2836-2844.
- Igbaria, M. & Iivari, J., 1995. "The effects of self-efficacy on computer usage," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 587-605, December.
- Lee, Kyootai & Khan, Shaji & Mirchandani, Dinesh, 2013. "Hierarchical effects of product attributes on actualized innovativeness in the context of high-tech products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2634-2641.
- Chikweche, Tendai & Fletcher, Richard, 2010. "Understanding factors that influence purchases in subsistence markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 643-650, June.
- De Nisco, Alessandro & Warnaby, Gary, 2014. "Urban design and tenant variety influences on consumers' emotions and approach behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 211-217.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Kates, Steven M., 2007. "When customers get clever: Managerial approaches to dealing with creative consumers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-47.
- Paola Zappa, 2011. "The network structure of knowledge sharing among physicians," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1109-1126, August.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S., 2009. "Interpersonal Influence within Car Buyersâ€™ Social Networks: Five Perspectives on Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Demonstration Participants," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt35w7s3jp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Vandecasteele, Bert & Geuens, Maggie, 2009. "Revising the myth of gay consumer innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Barczak, Gloria & Ellen, Pam Scholder & Pilling, Bruce K., 1997. "Developing typologies of consumer motives for use of technologically based banking services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 131-139, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.