Effects of Prior Knowledge and Experience and Phase of the Choice Process on Consumer Decision Processes: A Protocol Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 7 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goh, Kevin & Uncles, Mark, 2003. "The benefits of airline global alliances: an empirical assessment of the perceptions of business travelers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 479-497, July.
- Fasolo, Barbara & Misuraca, Raffaella & McClelland, Gary H., 2003. "Individual differences in adaptive choice strategies," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 219-233, September.
- Franziska Rischkowsky & Thomas Döring, 2008. "Consumer Policy in a Market Economy Considerations from the Perspective of the Economics of Information, the New Institutional Economics as well as Behavioural Economics," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 285-313, September.
- S. Iglesias-Parro & A. Ortega & E. De la Fuente & I. Martín, 2001. "Context Variables as Cognitive Effort Modulators in Decision Making Using an Alternative-Based Processing Strategy," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 311-323, August.
- Trujillo, Carlos A. & Barrios, Andrés & Camacho, Sonia M. & Rosa, José Antonio, 2010. "Low socioeconomic class and consumer complexity expectations for new product technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 538-547, June.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Nelson, Robert G. & Hiariey, Johanis, 1993. "U.S. Preferences for Fish and Seafood: An Evoked Set Analysis," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(3).
- Wayne DeSarbo & Daniel Howard & Kamel Jedidi, 1991. "Multiclus: A new method for simultaneously performing multidimensional scaling and cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Su, Yin & Rao, Li-Lin & Li, Xingshan & Wang, Yong & Li, Shu, 2012. "From quality to quantity: The role of common features in consumer preference," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1043-1058.
- Smith, Gerald E. & Venkatraman, Meera P. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy, 1999. "Diagnosing the search cost effect: Waiting time and the moderating impact of prior category knowledge," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 285-314, June.
- Bart Bronnenberg, 2008. "Brand competition in CPG industries: Sustaining large local advantages with little product differentiation," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 79-107, March.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Livat, Florine, 2007. "How do consumers use signals to assess quality?," Working Papers 37296, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2007. "How Do Consumers Make Choices? A Summary of Evidence from Marketing and Psychology," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 005, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2009. "The roles of product lead-users and product experts in new product evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1340-1349, October.
- Cristina Marreiros & Mitchell Ness, 2009. "A Conceptual Framework of Consumer Food Choice Behaviour," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ozer, Muammer, 2011. "Understanding the impacts of product knowledge and product type on the accuracy of intentions-based new product predictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 359-369, June.
- Bailey, James R., 1997. "Need for cognition and response mode in the active construction of an information domain," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-85, February.
- de Bont, Cees J. P. M. & Schoormans, Jan P. L., 1995. "The effects of product expertise on consumer evaluations of new-product concepts," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 599-615, December.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Michael Johnson & Ajay Manrai & Lalita Manrai & Elizabeth Edwards, 1992. "Tscale: A new multidimensional scaling procedure based on tversky's contrast model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 43-69, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.