The Effect of Experience: A Matter of Salience?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelissen, Gert & Dewitte, Siegfried & Warlop, Luk & Yserbyt, V., 2007.
"Whatever people say I am that's what I am: Social labeling as a social marketing tool,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/198537, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Cornelissen, Gert & Dewitte, Siegfried & Warlop, Luk, 2007. "Whatever people say I am, that's what I am: Social labeling as a social marketing tool," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120972, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.