Consumer Behavior and Psychological Reactance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allcott, Hunt, 2011. "Social norms and energy conservation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(9), pages 1082-1095.
- Wenxia Guo & Kelley Main, 2012. "The vulnerability of defensiveness: The impact of persuasion attempts and processing motivations on trust," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 959-971, December.
- Prim-Allaz, Isabelle & Darpy, Denis, 2007. "Le rôle de variables psychologiques individuelles dans un cadre relationnel," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3539, Paris Dauphine University.
- Prim-Allaz, Isabelle & Darpy, Denis, 2010. "The role of psychological reactance and relationship proneness in the commitment decision: An application to a dental prevention program," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5615, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gifford, Katie & Bernard, John C., 2004. "The Impact of Message Framing on Organic Food Purchase Likelihood," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(03), November.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Charlebois, Mathieu & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire, 2001. "What makes open vs. closed conclusion advertisements more persuasive? The moderating role of prior knowledge and involvement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 93-102, August.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna, 2009. "What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 617-628, June.
- Tucker, Catherine E., 2012. "The economics of advertising and privacy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 326-329.
- Dailey, Lynn, 2004. "Navigational web atmospherics: Explaining the influence of restrictive navigation cues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 795-803, July.
- Jenny Doorn & Janny Hoekstra, 2013. "Customization of online advertising: The role of intrusiveness," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 339-351, December.
- Darpy, Denis & Prim-Allaz, Isabelle, 2008. "Potential effects of psychological reactance and relationship proneness on relationships marketing programmes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/294, Paris Dauphine University.
- Pez, Virginie & Butori, Raphaëlle, 2009. "Le traitement de faveur comme outil de recrutement de clientèle : le problème de la résistance du consommateur," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3604, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.