Consumer Decision Making-Fact or Fiction?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (Se)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurani, Ken & Turrentine, Thomas, 2004. "Automobile Buyer Decisions about Fuel Economy and Fuel Efficiency," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5hh5k3j3, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Shim, Soyeon & Serido, Joyce & Tang, Chuanyi, 2012. "The ant and the grasshopper revisited: The present psychological benefits of saving and future oriented financial behaviors," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 155-165.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Smith, Katherine Taken, 2012. "Selling to Millennials with online reviews," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 141-153.
- Granot, Elad & Greene, Henry & Brashear, Thomas G., 2010. "Female consumers: Decision-making in brand-driven retail," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 801-808, August.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1994. "Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 19-43, Fall.
- Morwitz, Vicki G. & Steckel, Joel H. & Gupta, Alok, 2007. "When do purchase intentions predict sales?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 347-364.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.