A Path Analysis of Preventive Health Care Decision Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (Se)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00638266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro P. Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2002. "Preventive health care and payment systems to providers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 507.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Nigmatulina, Karima R. & Larson, Richard C., 2009. "Living with influenza: Impacts of government imposed and voluntarily selected interventions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 613-627, June.
- Jolly, Curtis M. & Bayard, Budry & Awuah, Richard T. & Fialor, Simon C. & Williams, Johnathan T., 2009. "Examining the structure of awareness and perceptions of groundnut aflatoxin among Ghanaian health and agricultural professionals and its influence on their actions," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 280-287, March.
- Carolina Werle, 2011. "The Determinants of Preventive Health Behavior: Literature Review and Research Perspectives," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00638266, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.