Differences in Consumer Purchase Behavior by Credit Card Payment System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernadette Kamleitner & Berna Erki, 2013. "Payment method and perceptions of ownership," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Huovinen, Pasi & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Does Mass-media Fuel, and Easy Credit Facilitate, Impulse Buys?," Discussion Papers 1126, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tingting Wang & Cynthia Chen, 2014. "Impact of fuel price on vehicle miles traveled (VMT): do the poor respond in the same way as the rich?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 91-105, January.
- Mujika Alberdi, Alazne & Gibaja Martíns, Juan José & García Arrizabalaga, Iñaki, 2009. "Un estudio sobre el endeudamiento del consumidor: el caso de los hogares vascos /A Study of the Consumers Indebtedness: The Case of the Basque Households," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 463-500, Agosto.
- Lo, Hui-Yi & Harvey, Nigel, 2011. "Shopping without pain: Compulsive buying and the effects of credit card availability in Europe and the Far East," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-92, February.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Plastic Money/Credit Cards Charisma for Now and Then (A Thin Line between Easy Money and Risky Money)," MPRA Paper 34739, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Kara, Ali & Kaynak, Erdener & Kucukemiroglu, Orsay, 1996. "An empirical investigation of US credit card users: Card choice and usage behavior," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 209-230, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.