Television and Interpersonal Influences on Adolescent Consumer Learning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 6 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flouri, Eirini, 2000. "An integrated model of consumer materialism: Can economic socialization and maternal values predict materialistic attitudes in adolescents?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 707-724, June.
- Clinton Gudmunson & Sharon Danes, 2011. "Family Financial Socialization: Theory and Critical Review," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 644-667, December.
- Eric V. Bindah & Nor Othman, 2013. "Refining and Validating a Family Communication Measure Using Exploratory and Confirmatory Factor Analysis," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 168-186, January.
- Eda Gurel Atay & Joseph Sirgy & Melika Husić & Muris Čičić, 2010. "Influence of materialism on life satisfaction," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 22(2), pages 151-166.
- Chan, Kara & McNeal, James U., 2006. "Chinese children's understanding of commercial communications: A comparison of cognitive development and social learning models," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 36-56, February.
- Gil, Luciana A. & Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Good, Linda K. & Johnson, Lester W., 2012. "Impact of self on attitudes toward luxury brands among teens," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1425-1433.
- M. Sirgy & Eda Gurel-Atay & Dave Webb & Muris Cicic & Melika Husic & Ahmet Ekici & Andreas Herrmann & Ibrahim Hegazy & Dong-Jin Lee & J. Johar, 2012. "Linking Advertising, Materialism, and Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 79-101, May.
- Zampieri Grohmann Márcia & Flores Batistella Luciana & Antonio Beuron Thiago & Aita Riss Luciana & Moura Carpes Aletéia de & Lutz Carolina, 2012. "Relação entre materialismo e estilo de consumo: homens e mulheres com comportamento díspare?," Contaduría y Administración:Revista Internacional, Accounting and Management: International Journal, vol. 57(1), pages 185-214, enero-mar.
- Cagri Yalkin & Richard Rosenbaum-Elliott, 2014. "Talking Fashion in Female Friendship Groups: Negotiating the Necessary Marketplace Skills and Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 301-331, June.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014.
"Online networks and subjective well-being,"
Econometica Working Papers
- Norvilitis, Jill M. & MacLean, Michael G., 2010. "The role of parents in college students' financial behaviors and attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-63, February.
- Otto, Annette, 2013. "Saving in childhood and adolescence: Insights from developmental psychology," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 8-18.
- Kim, Jun Woo & James, Jeffrey D. & Kim, Yu Kyoum, 2013. "A model of the relationship among sport consumer motives, spectator commitment, and behavioral intentions," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 173-185.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.