Assessment of Attribute Importances and Consumer Utility Functions: von Neumann-Morgenstern Theory Applied to Consumer Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 5 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volle, Pierre, 1995. "Le concept de risque perçu en psychologie du consommateur : antécédents et statut théorique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1607, Paris Dauphine University.
- Keating, Byron W. & Kriz, Anton & Quazi, Ali, 2008. "Financial risk and its impact on new purchasing behavior in the online retail setting," MPRA Paper 40510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John R. Hauser & Steven Shugan, 1978. "Intensity Measures of Consumer Preferences," Discussion Papers 291, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Schmidt, Ralf, 1997. "The implementation of simultaneous engineering in the stage of product concept development: A process orientated improvement of quality function deployment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 293-314, July.
- Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Siskos, Yannis, 1999. "MARKEX: An intelligent decision support system for product development decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 336-354, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.