Determinants of Search for Lower Prices: An Empirical Assessment of the Economics of Information Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 5 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akhter, Syed H., 2003. "Digital divide and purchase intention: Why demographic psychology matters," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-327, June.
- Punj, Girish, 2012. "Income effects on relative importance of two online purchase goals: Saving time versus saving money?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 634-640.
- Rami Zwick & Amnon Rapoport & Alison King Chung Lo & A. V. Muthukrishnan, 2001. "Consumer Search: Not Enough Or Too Much?," Experimental 0110002, EconWPA.
- Frankel, D.M., 1996.
"The (Retail) Price of Inequality,"
23-96, Tel Aviv.
- David M. Frankel, 2000. "The Retail Price of Inequality," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0577, Econometric Society.
- Frankel, David M. & Gould, Eric, 2001. "The Retail Price of Inequality," Staff General Research Papers 11922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Choi, Jungwhan, 1998. "A latent structure double hurdle regression model for exploring heterogeneity in consumer search patterns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 423-455, November.
- Tripathi Sanjeev & Sinha, Piyush Kumar & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, . "Family and Store Choice - A Conceptual Framework," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-11-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Frankel, David M., 1998.
"A Pecuniary Reason for Income Mixing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 158-169, July.
- Binkley, James K. & Bejnarowicz, John, 1999. "Consumer Price Awareness In Food Shopping: The Case Of Quantity Surcharges," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21512, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Biswas, Dipayan, 2004. "Economics of information in the Web economy: Towards a new theory?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 724-733, July.
- Agrawal, Jagdish & Grimm, Pamela E. & Srinivasan, Narasimhan, 1994. "Quantity Surcharges on Groceries," Research Reports 25179, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.