Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 4 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffmann, Stefan & Soyez, Katja, 2010. "A cognitive model to predict domain-specific consumer innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 778-785, July.
- Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J., 2011. "Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 601-609, June.
- Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten, 2014. "New product adoption in social networks: Why direction matters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2836-2844.
- Martin Schreier & Stefan Oberhauser & Reinhard Prügl, 2007. "Lead users and the adoption and diffusion of new products: Insights from two extreme sports communities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 15-30, June.
- Vallin, Philippe & Bourbonnais, Régis, 2007. "The Correction of Chronologic Series’ Seasonal Fluctuations according to Seasonal Simultaneous Additive and Multiplicative Effects," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7459, Paris Dauphine University.
- Roland Helm & Sebastian Landschulze, 2009. "Optimal stimulation level theory, exploratory consumer behaviour and product adoption: an analysis of underlying structures across product categories," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-73, March.
- Bourbonnais, R. & Vallin, Ph., 2007. "The Correction of Chronologic Series’ Seasonal Fluctuations according to Seasonal Simultaneous Additive and Multiplicative Effects," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 5-23, December.
- Morrison, Pamela D. & Roberts, John H. & Midgley, David F., 2004. "The nature of lead users and measurement of leading edge status," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 351-362, March.
- Marcati, Alberto & Guido, Gianluigi & Peluso, Alessandro M., 2008. "The role of SME entrepreneurs' innovativeness and personality in the adoption of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1579-1590, October.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels, 2002. "Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-176, February.
- B. Vandecasteele & M. Geuens, 2006.
"Consumer Innovativeness and GLB: A comparative study,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/364, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vandecasteele, B. & Geuens, M., 2006. "Consumer innovativeness and GLB: a comparative study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-04, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Guillard, Valérie, 2009. "La tendance de certains consommateurs à tout garder," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/5480 edited by Pinson, Christian, November.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Laurens K. Hessels & Rens L.J. Vandeberg, 2008. "A resource-based view on the interactions of university researchers," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-14, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Weun, Seungoog & Beatty, Sharon E., 2003. "The product-specific nature of impulse buying tendency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 505-511, July.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B., 2005. "Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1623-1631, December.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Hessels, Laurens K., 2011. "Factors associated with disciplinary and interdisciplinary research collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 463-472, April.
- Huh, Young Eun & Kim, Sang-Hoon, 2008. "Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 40-46, January.
- Roehrich, Gilles, 2004. "Consumer innovativeness: Concepts and measurements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 671-677, June.
- Chen, Kee Kuo, 2014. "Assessing the effects of customer innovativeness, environmental value and ecological lifestyles on residential solar power systems install intention," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 951-961.
- Sally Findley, 1987. "An interactive contextual model of migration in Ilocos Norte, the Philippines," Demography, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 163-190, May.
- Vandecasteele, Bert & Geuens, Maggie, 2009. "Revising the myth of gay consumer innovativeness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 134-144, January.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Hessels, Laurens K. & Vandeberg, Rens L.J., 2008. "A resource-based view on the interactions of university researchers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1255-1266, September.
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2013. "New and Improved?," Working Papers 2013-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.