Effects of Information Presentation Format on Consumer Information Acquisition Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 3 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonson, Itamar & Kivetz, Ran, 2000. "The Effects of Incomplete Information on Consumer Choice," Research Papers 1609, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2008. "How brand attribute typicality and consumer commitment moderate the influence of comparative advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 933-941, September.
- Eric Cauvin & Bruce R. Neumann & Michael L Roberts, 2008. "Indicateurs Financiers Et Indicateurs Non Financiers. Importance Des Indicateurs Financiers, Et Ordre De Presentation Des Indicateurs : Effets Sur L'Evaluation De La Performance Des Managers," Post-Print halshs-00522434, HAL.
- S. Iglesias-Parro & E.I. De la Fuente & A.R. Ortega, 2002. "The effect of context variables on cognitive effort in multiattribute binary choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 101-125, March.
- Klein, Lisa R., 1998. "Evaluating the Potential of Interactive Media through a New Lens: Search versus Experience Goods," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 195-203, March.
- Lurie, Nicholas H. & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2009. "Is timely information always better? The effect of feedback frequency on decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 315-329, March.
- Seidl, C. & Traub, S., 1996. "Rational Choice and the Relevance of Irrelevant Alternatives," Discussion Paper 1996-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ramus, Kim Bjarne & Grunert, Klaus G., 2004. "Consumers’ Willingness To Buy Food Via The Internet: A Review Of The Litterature And A Model For Future Research," MAPP Working Papers 84, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Cook, Don Lloyd & Coupey, Eloise, 1998. "Consumer Behavior and Unresolved Regulatory Issues in Electronic Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 231-238, March.
- Zhang, Jiao & Hsee, Christopher K. & Xiao, Zhixing, 2006. "The majority rule in individual decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 102-111, January.
- Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan, 1998. "A New Test of Image Theory, , , , , , , , , ," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 93-116, August.
- S. Iglesias-Parro & A. Ortega & E. De la Fuente & I. Martín, 2001. "Context Variables as Cognitive Effort Modulators in Decision Making Using an Alternative-Based Processing Strategy," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 311-323, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.