The Influence of Price Differences and Brand Familiarity on Brand Preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Hanley, Nick & LaRiviere, Jacob, 2013. "The effects of experience on preference uncertainty: theory and empirics for environmental goods," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152155, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gurumurthy, K. & Little, John D. C. & University of Texas at Dallas. Marketing Center., 2003. "A price response model developed from perceptual theories," Working papers 89-5, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Jacob LaRiviere, 2012.
"The Effects of Experience on Preference Uncertainty: Theory and Empirics for Public and Quasi-Public Goods,"
2012-15, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas & LaRiviere, Jacob, 2012. "The Effects of Experience on Preference Uncertainty: Theory and Empirics for Public and Quasi-Public Goods," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-17, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Veale, Roberta & Quester, Pascale, 2009. "Do consumer expectations match experience? Predicting the influence of price and country of origin on perceptions of product quality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 134-144, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.