Informational and Normative Social Influence in Buyer Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basuroy, Suman & Chatterjee, Subimal, 2008. "Fast and frequent: Investigating box office revenues of motion picture sequels," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 798-803, July.
- Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Cheng, Yin-Hui & Hsu, Chun-Ting, 2012. "The influence of suggestions of reference groups in the compromise effect," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 554-565.
- João Proença & Inês Pereira, 2008. "Exploring the consumption of charity-linked products," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 53-69, June.
- Philipp Kircher & Andrew Postlewaite, 2008.
"Strategic Firms and Endogenous Consumer Emulation,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
08-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kircher, Philipp & Postlewaite, Andrew, 2008. "Strategic firms and endogenous consumer emulation," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Shukla, Paurav, 2011. "Impact of interpersonal influences, brand origin and brand image on luxury purchase intentions: Measuring interfunctional interactions and a cross-national comparison," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 242-252, April.
- Pech, Wesley & Milan, Marcelo, 2009. "Behavioral economics and the economics of Keynes," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 891-902, December.
- Arvid Oskar Ivar Hoffmann & Wander Jager & J. H. Von Eije, 2007. "Social Simulation of Stock Markets: Taking It to the Next Level," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 7.
- Rachel Croson & Americus Reed & Jen Shang, 2007. "We give more: The impact of identity and the mere information effect on donation behavior," Natural Field Experiments 00324, The Field Experiments Website.
- Yaniv, Ilan & Choshen-Hillel, Shoham & Milyavsky, Maxim, 2011. "Receiving advice on matters of taste: Similarity, majority influence, and taste discrimination," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 111-120, May.
- Kuenzel, Johanna & Musters, Pieter, 2007. "Social interaction and low involvement products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 876-883, August.
- Lim, Boon C. & Chung, Cindy M.Y., 2011. "The impact of word-of-mouth communication on attribute evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 18-23, January.
- Goodrich, Kendall & Mangleburg, Tamara F., 2010. "Adolescent perceptions of parent and peer influences on teen purchase: An application of social power theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1328-1335, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.