A Comparative Analysis of Three Consumer Decision Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hornibrook, Susan A. & Fearne, Andrew, 2003. "Managing Perceived Risk as a Marketing Strategy for Beef in the UK Foodservice Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 6(03).
- Volle, Pierre, 1995. "Le concept de risque perçu en psychologie du consommateur : antécédents et statut théorique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1607, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kleijnen, Mirella & Lee, Nick & Wetzels, Martin, 2009. "An exploration of consumer resistance to innovation and its antecedents," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, June.
- Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne & Davies, Fiona & Moutinho, Luiz & Vassos, Vassiliades, 1999. "Using Neural Networks to Understand Service Risk in the Holiday Product," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 167-180, October.
- Singh, Kamaljit Anand & Sinha, Piyush Kumar, . "Store Format Choice in an Evolving Market . A TPB Approach," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-12-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2003. "E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 877-885, November.
- Smith, Donnavieve N. & Sivakumar, K., 2004. "Flow and Internet shopping behavior: A conceptual model and research propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1199-1208, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.