Consumer Choice and Use of Bank Credit Cards: A Model and Cross-Section Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamás Briglevics & Oz Shy, 2012. "Why don’t most merchants use price discounts to steer consumer payment choice?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michael Cohen & Marc Rysman, 2012. "Payment choice with consumer panel data," Working Papers 13, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Phyllis Johnson, 2007. "Credit Card Practices of Vietnamese and Laotian Newcomers to Canada: A 10-year Longitudinal Perspective," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 227-246, June.
- Deanna Sharpe & Rui Yao & Li Liao, 2012. "Correlates of Credit Card Adoption in Urban China," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 156-166, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.