"Deep" and "Surface" Cues: Brand Extension Evaluations by Children and Adults
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Consumer Research.
Volume (Year): 29 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JCR/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özge Sýðýrcý & A. Müge Yalçýn, 2010. "Factors Affecting Consumer Evaluations Of Brand Extensions," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 24(1+2), pages 67-90.
- Ana Côrte-Real & Paulo Lencastre, 2009. "CHILDREN THOUGHTS about BRANDS," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 10, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Richard Klink, 2009. "Gender differences in new brand name response," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 313-326, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.